Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 2 PLE Post

I think tokbox.com could be used for a lot of cool things in the classroom. I think you could let the kids use them for homework assignments like how we were supposed to do. I also think you could let them use it for in-class activities. I think it would be really fun for them to maybe get in groups and record themselves doing their project and then show it to the rest of the class. I also think they could use it for fun activities like a scavenger hunt. Each child could leave a message for the next child telling them a clue to where a hidden treasure is. I think the tokbox could be used for a lot of different things. It

I think the most interesting thing I have learned in the class thus far has been how to use this blog. I think it is really cool and will also be really helpful in the future. I know a lot of people who use blogs and I think it will be a fun resource to have even after the class is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment