Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 3 PLE Post

I have always thought copyright laws were more restricting than anything. I always thought that the laws were annoying and stopped me from being able to use lots of different types of material. But now I realize that the laws are there for a reason and are there to protect the companies and the businesses who created the material. I also learned that the companies create ways for teachers to access materials for free as long as they do it in the right way. It is super important for teachers to know these things because we will be using a lot of outside resources to teach and to make things more interesting. I think it is important for teachers to make sure they are following the laws correctly especially since they work for the state and it is important to honor those laws that they said they would honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment