Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 4 PLE Post #2

Since I have started this class I have spoken to me friends and my siblings about what I have learned. All of my sisters are super into blogging so I told them about a class I have where I have to make a blog and do a lot of my homework through it for the class. All of my sisters have encouraged me to create a personal blog for them to view as well. I have also talked to my friends about how we are making a digital storytelling project. I am excited because I wanted to go into Digital Media so I feel very at home with this project. I have learned that I need to use my talents to share information with others. I learned that I need to remember that when I become a teacher and I need to try my best to make sure that I am utilizing all of my resources when I teach others.

No comments:

Post a Comment