Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 5 PLE Post (Part 2)

One of the cons to the technology we used was that it was very simple. We only used scanners to scan our pictures in. We didn't actually make a live action movie, which could have been fun. I think another con was that the program we used was one on Brett's computer which was really convenient but I also would have like to try a different where we could have explored more high tech options.

There were a lot of pros to our project as well. I thought our story was fun and interesting. I think that it illustrates the concept of rhyming and alliterations very well and I think kids would enjoy watching it. I think that it is funny and has a lot of character. I think it would be a lot more interesting than reading a story to kids because there are more voices that pop out to the kids and would be exciting for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment